- New Voice Notes will not be created if a recording was never started.
- You can now record Voice Notes in the background when you switch apps.
- If Pocket Linesman’s process is terminated while recording a new voice note, everything recorded up to the point of termination will be saved.
- Fixed bug that crashed the app when trying to save notes in an existing match.
- The app will now properly request for microphone access in iOS 7 when trying to create a voice note. If microphone access is denied, an alert will be displayed and the user will exit the new voice note screen.
- Added a button to the settings screen to link users to the app store page for reviews.
Many thanks to the talented Bobby Lesley for reporting bugs.